Recipe of Quick My Sunday meal

My Sunday meal.

My Sunday meal

Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my sunday meal. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Sunday meal is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. My Sunday meal is something which I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my sunday meal using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Sunday meal:

  1. {Prepare 1 kg of oxtail meat.
  2. {Prepare 1 of onion(finely chopped).
  3. {Make ready 1 teaspoon of paprika.
  4. {Prepare 1 teaspoon of six gun grill spice.
  5. {Take 2 tablespoon of worcester sauce.
  6. {Prepare 1 of \4cup meat marinate.
  7. {Prepare 1 packet of brown onion soup.
  8. {Prepare 1 of \4cup olive oil.

Steps to make My Sunday meal:

  1. In a bowl mix meat with spices,Worcester sauce and meat marinate then put aside for an hour before cooking.
  2. Then in a pot fry onion and add the marinated meat and add water to cook,cook until it's sift just keep it on adding a little bit of water until it's cooked well and soft then thicken with brown onion soup.
  3. I served it with rice and salads.

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my sunday meal recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: